15 June 2007

Cake update

As instructed by my bigwig Editor friend Suzie, I feel obligated to inform you that I have so far eaten half of the delicious Smartie birthday cake that my friend Candace kindly bought into the gym for me this morning. That's about 700 calories. The other half (and remaining 700 calories) is laughing, mocking, pointing and winking at me from the corner of my desk. I might just have to eat the cocky so and so to wipe the smug grin off its face. I managed to resist the box of Thorntons continental booze chocolates that Ajay (my spin instructor...yes, my spin instructor....let that fact sink in first....I KNOW!!!) bought me this morning too...I nipped next door into Studio 2 and offered them around to the Body Attacking ladies instead. That'll teach them for being so fit and fabulous.

So, I ask you, am I going to hydrogenated fat hell? Will I ever be able to resist the lure of the lard?

As an aside my incredibly intelligent, eloquent and (it turns out) tuneful 3 year niece left the most beautiful rendition of "Happy Birthday" on my voicemail this morning. I'm not a religious person, but every day I thank Little Baby Jesus for giving me such a blessing. She is the most amazing little bundle of fabulousness and I absolutely adore her.

I also have received more texts, calls, voice mails and e-mails than I could ever have imagined this morning from all my nearest and dearest. I fear there may be tears before bedtime if everyone keeps on being so nice to me....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are you surprised honey, we all love you and think you are amazing and special. Have a very very happy birthday - I say finish off the cake!

T

Anonymous said...

I second that. And I have Babelized Happy Birthday for you.

With diffidenza of it the anniversary 6a necessarily arranged '
diffidenza represented of its question of of it the anniversary 6a '.
It relative anniversary it 6a ' of the relative anniversary 6a '.
Important Sara

http://www.tashian.com/multibabel/

Lots of love

Gabrielle