6 July 2007

So very very touched

I am very very lucky to be able to call some very very important people in The Industry my friends.

One such friend is Emma Barnes, MD and fabulous bigwig of Snowbooks. She has written me a supplier reference...

"I worked with Sara-Jade during both her Waterstone's and Fopp roles. In both roles she was efficient, utterly organised, bright, responsive and original. She was a delight to work with and easy to collaborate with. Her extensive knowledge of the book trade has always been impressive - she has a rare ability to get things done whilst making people love her. A more detailed or tailored reference is available on request."

I don't really know what to say. I'm too busy feeling totally chuffed to pieces. Thank you Em. xxx

5 comments:

Kate said...

The book you mentioned in an earlier post could be Brimstone by Robert L Duncan. As suggested by some lovely folks on Abebooks.
(I got here via Scott btw).

Kate said...

I also hope you get a lovely new job soon!

SJV said...

Is that the lovely Ms Hames? Thank you honey xxx

Kate said...

Oh nope, I'm not nearly that important. Just a humble little worker-bee.

SJV said...

Aren't we all?! xx