21 March 2009

43

days to go. 6 weeks. Things are hotting up. And our bank account is bleeding money out of every pore. Literally. Christ these things are fucking costly. Let's hope a good time is had by all that's all I can say.

Later on today we take Ms Williams out for some birthday good stuff. There will be eating. There will be drinking. And by God, there will be dancing.

Tomorrow the traditional Mother's Day Afternoon Tea will take place, this year we've chosen the Mandarin Oriental and I have high hopes for the scones and the buns.

Next week I'm being taken for something fabulous and secret on Wednesday. It's in Soho. It's an early start. I have no idea what "it" is, but as long as it doesn't involve offal or chess I'm happy.

Next Friday we are off to meet Mr Registrar for some planning of the ceremony business. We have to take a yellow form. And some blue forms. And a thing about stuff. And some vows. And, you know, other bits.

Then on Saturday we are having a Non-Stag Anti-Hen Pre-Wedding Get-Together Drinks-Thing. I'm wearing a frock. And having my hair done. And will hopefully be sozzled before the sun goes down.

The following weekend I'm taking The Mother of the Bride to see some ballet. And then we've got a secret surprise birthday party. And a family lunch on the Sunday.

The weekend after that it's Easter. I will be eating my body weight in chocolate.

The weekend after that it will be 2 weeks to go.

The weekend after that it will be 1 week to go.

The weekend after that I go from SJP to SJV and people will confuse me for a people carrier...

No comments: